Jai Jai Hanuman Gusai Aarti Lyrics 2024: “Jai Jai Hanuman Gusai” is a devotional Aarti dedicated to Lord Hanuman. Here are the lyrics along with their approximate English meanings:
Jai Jai Hanuman Gusai Aarti Lyrics
Jai Jai Hanuman Gusai
- Victory, victory to Lord Hanuman, the one who dispels all sorrows.
Tulsidas Sada Hari Chera
- Tulsidas (the poet) always sings praises of the Lord, who is forever absorbed in Hari (Vishnu/Rama).
Ki Jai Naath Hridaya Mahan
- Victory to the Lord who resides in the great heart.
Sankat Se Hanuman Churaave
- Hanuman, the one who liberates (churaave) us from troubles (sankat).
Man Kram Vachan Dhyan Jo Laave
- Those who bring their mind, deeds, words, and meditation to Hanuman.
Sab Par Ram Tapasvee Raaja
- Ram, the ascetic king, is the Lord of all.
Tin Ke Kaaj Sakal Tum Saaja
- All the tasks of those three (Ram, Lakshman, Sita), you complete.
Aur Manorath Jo Koi Laave
- Whatever other desires anyone brings.
Soi Amit Jivan Phal Paave
- Hanuman grants the fruit of a life that is boundless and eternal.
Charo Yug Partaap Tumhaara
- Your glory spans across all four yugas (ages).
Hai Parasidh Jagat Ujiyaara
- The world is illuminated by your fame.
Saadhu Sant Ke Tum Rakhwaare
- You are the protector of the righteous and saints.
Asur Nikandan Ram Dulaare
- You are the destroyer of demons, beloved of Lord Rama.
Ashta Siddhi Nau Nidhi Ke Daataa
- You are the giver of the eight divine powers and the nine treasures.
As Bar Deena Jaanki Maataa
- Grant these boons to Sita Mata, who is dear to Janaka.
Ram Rasayan Tumhare Paasaa
- The essence of Rama’s name is with you.
Sadaa Raho Raghupati Ke Daasaa
- Always remain the devoted servant of the Lord of the Raghus (Rama).
Tumhare Bhajan Ram Ko Paave
- Through devotion to you, one attains Lord Rama.
Janam Janam Ke Dukh Bisraave
- All the sorrows of many lifetimes are forgotten.
Ant Kaal Raghuvar Pur Jaayee
- In the end, one reaches the abode of Lord Rama.
Jahaan Janm Hari Bhakt Kahaayee
- Wherever the devotee of Hari (Rama) is born, that place is blessed.
Aur Devtaa Chitt Na Dharahi
- Other deities do not have a place in the heart.
Hanumat Sei Sarva Sukh Karahi
- All happiness is obtained through devotion to Hanuman.
Sankat Kate Mite Sab Peera
- All troubles are eliminated, and pain is removed.
Jai Jai Jai Hanuman Gusai
- Victory, victory, victory to Lord Hanuman, the dispeller of all sorrows.
This Aarti expresses devotion and praise for Lord Hanuman, highlighting his qualities and the benefits of seeking his blessings.
Dear reader you can also get Check Hanuman Chalisa in other languages too!